Dentures (Full or Partial Acrylic)
Valplast Partial Dentures
|Dental Bridges & Crowns (PFM or Full Porcelain)
Inlays & Onlays
Model Cast Dentures (Classical or With Attachments)
We stand behind our work.
That’s why Macedonia Dental offers you the most extensive warranty available from any dental clinic in Europe.
We are confident in the high standard of our workmanship and in the quality of the materials we use.
No other dental clinic can match our warranty terms.
Some dental clinics won't even say what warranty, if any, they can offer you.
Not only do we offer the longest warranty period, but we will also cover all of your expenses for your flights and accommodation in one of our local hotels for the duration of any necessary remedial work.
The warranty will be reduced or invalidated:
* If oral hygiene is neglected.
* If the patient does not have a routine dental check-up and professional cleaning at least once a year (Invoice required).
* If the dentists instructions are not followed.
* If removable restorations such as partial or full dentures are not kept and maintained properly.
* If gum tissue or bone recedes.
* In the event of accidental damage, for example dropping the denture.
* If a substantial gain or loss of weight occurs.
* If there is a general illness occurring that has negative effects on the dental condition (for example diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, condition after x-rays or chemotherapy).